Free Agent (individual) Registration cost: $330 per player – Registration Includes Team shirt (Displays team name on it), Team Name Sticker, and Professional Team photo
Team Registration cost: Registration discounts are offered for a team that is joining/registering together. If you are a coach and want to bring your team to our league. Please contact our office. If you are an existing team member, please see your coach.
TRYOUTS: Players are evaluated in 3 categories
(Previous playing experience is required as we do not coach basic fundamentals in this division.)
Serving: Overhand is not required but will be asked to show us both underhand and overhand serving capabilities.
Athleticism: All players must show their drive and desire to hustle on the court as we expect all players to move on the court during all practices and games.
Being coachable: All players will be evaluated on their ability to follow instructions/directions by coaches during tryouts.
Season: A season is 7 weeks long. 2 practices per week, Games on Saturdays.
Week 1 – Game 1
Week 2 – Game 2
Week 3 – Game 3
Week 4 – Game 4
Week 5 – Game 5
Week 6 – Game 6 (playoffs)
Week 7 – Game 7 (Finals)
The 2 teams that play the last game of the day will remain for a 1 hour Clinic with club level associate(s). All teams will rotate playing the last game of day so all teams get equal clinic time. In addition, each team will receive 2 visits (at practice) per season from a club level associate to run higher level drills.
U15 (13-15) DIVISION RULES
- 12 year olds are allowed to advance to U15 division based on athletic ability. Coaches’ & parents have authority to request this advancement and will be determined at tryouts between seasons.
- A team needs 5 players to avoid a forfeit.
- The match is over once a team wins two sets
- Serves must be made behind the 30ft serving line. Servers may not cross the line during a serve.
- Players rotate in and out on each change-of-possession that team scores, except for the first serve on the first match.
- Player can be benched per coaches’ authority. Once benched they are out for the remainder of that set. No more than 2 players can be benched at the same time. Coaches have authority to allow player back into game in new set or continue to bench them. No player can be benched if score is within last 5 points of game. (Benching is enforced to teach accountability not to manipulate rotation to benefit who might serve next for scoring purposes.) When someone is benched, players ahead of now open position rotate back 1 spot.
- Players must start in the same position on the second and third set that they ended in on the set before. The rotation may not switch between sets.
- A player may serve no more than 5 times in a row. Team will rotate and new server will serve.
- Net violations are called.
- Sets 1 & 2 are played to 25 points (straight up). Set 3, if necessary, is played to 15 points (win by 2)
- No attacking serves. A serve may be immediately returned over the net as long as the returner’s feet are on the ground.
- During your teams play, if the ball hits the ceiling and returns to your end of the court, the ball is still in play. If it lands on the opposing team’s side, the ball is ruled out and the opposing team is awarded a point.